This fourth volume of the disc Pequejazz book treats on hard bop and its later influence.
He was at dusk when Irene Tejemaneje and Curro Danzasiete arrived at the island. The small plane landed in the track next to the sea, where the sun submerged as a red ball.
I ran them ago enters that one silence that from the previous day weighed in the atmosphere, trying to disguise my preoccupation by the last events.
- Hello, boys. What so the trip.
- Good¦ the small plane moved much, but he was funny - it answered Curro.
- And Oscar? In the end he couldn't come? To whom it happens oneself to him to break the leg of a so idiot way!
Story with narration
- 1 - He was at dusk¦ 4 ' 21
- 2 - This island¦ 5 ' 23
- 3 - Irene and Curro¦ 5 ' 23
- 4 - Before us¦ 2 ' 49
- 5 - Nothing else to enter the forest¦ 4 ' 32
- 6 - Then they appeared¦ 3 ' 26
Music without text
- 7 - Firm Roots (C. Walton)¦ 4 ' 23
- 8 - My one and only love (Wood/Mellin)¦ 5 ' 32
- 9 - 26-2 (J. Coltrane)¦ 3 ' 56
- 10 - Sidewinder (L. Morgan)¦ 3 ' 21
- 11 - Blues march (B. Golson)¦ 4 ' 19
- 12 - For Prescription the blue (H. Silver)¦ 3 ' 22
- 13 - Punjab (J. Henderson)¦ 4 ' 19
- 14 - Someday my prince will eats (M. Davis)¦ 4 ' 05
- Juanma Barroso - Battery-Percussion
- Miguel Angel Chastang - Contrabass
- Germ¡n Kucich - Piano
- Manuel Machado - Trumpet player
- Bobby Martnez - Saxes
- Juan Luis Rovira - Narration
- Manuel Borr¡z - Narration
- Irene Rovira - Narration
- Title - the island of Dexterity
- Music - Standards of Jazz
- Production - Crescent Records
- Musical direction - Bobby Martinez
- Artistic direction - Patricia Monasterio
- Story - Patricia Monasterio
- Illustrations - Aitor Herrero