Open term of inscription for the course of the Laboratory of Electronic Music of the Popular School of Music and Dance.
The course is of introductory character. It is oriented to the musical and artistic sonorous creation starting off of the impact of the electronic instruments in our culture and proposes to give an approach the same.
The essential concepts as well as basic foundations of the design of the sound, also giving fitted will be reviewed to a participating factory that it will include practices and the handling of the synthesizers and other devices of the laboratory of electronic music of the EPMD.
- Foundations and acoustic propagation, the different waveform.
- The phase and the representation of the sound.
- The refining concept.
- Brief history of the electronic instruments.
- The study and era of analogical of its machines.
- Production and processing of the analogical and digital audio signal of
- Interconexionado and the chain of audio.
- Brief history of the recording and supports
- The recording and digital edition
- The effects of sound, as well as the tmbrica exploration in the different types from synthesis.
- Programming of synthesizers, music sequencers and boxes of rate.
Professor of New Technologies
He wins Guti©rrez
Musician, composer and producer with experience in the field of electronic musical means live and in study, and cinema, radio, television and theater.
On the classes
The classes are participating, will be distributed in the Laboratory of Electronic Music of the EPMD equipped with surroundings of recording by analogical and virtual computer, mixer, oscilloscope, synthesizers, music sequencers and boxes of rate.
Collective classes (maximum 6 people) of a weekly day 90¬ to the month. The duration of the classes will be of 90 '.
If payments complete course there is a discount of 5%
To whom it goes directed
To all. It is not necessary to have previous knowhows or to play although to register is necessary to detail to musical experience and knowledge.